- Kanata, ON, Canada
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Benbria's mission is to help locations-based operations be loved by their customers and employees alike. Benbria helps brands build meaningful relationships using real-time experience management technology and modern techniques including omni-channel engagement, conversational experiences, closed-loop feedback and customer experience measurement.
Benbria is a leader in real-time experience management for location-based operations helping the world's most customer-centric brands deliver a superior experience that goes above and beyond that of their competitors. Using a variety of channels of engagement, the Loop Experience Platform enables brands to capture feedback and insights related to customer experience including loyalty, satisfaction, and effort, to engage with customers to convert and recover, and to motivate frontline employees to improve operations, reduce customer churn and increase loyalty.
With over 10 years of experience in over 20 countries and a network of partners, Benbria offers both global reach and local expertise in a variety of industries.
Benbria is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our team in Ottawa, Ontario to grow monthly recurring revenues with new customers. Working with a team of Benbrians, the successful candidate will leverage their skills to prospect and close new customers while building high-value relationships with these customers throughout their journey with Benbria.
- Identify new prospects and engage via targeted outbound prospecting using agreed upon cadence and content.
- Serve as the point of contact for all new prospects and leads including partner referrals.
- Develop, expand, and maintain strong customer relationships with key stakeholders in new accounts.
- Deliver high-impact product demonstrations for prospects working with Customer Success.
- Develop actionable ‘close plans’ for all prospective opportunities.
- Working with Benbria’s internal resources, ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the client's needs, objectives, and agreed upon deployment plans.
- Build quotes via Salesforce CPQ in collaboration with Product Management and Customer Success.
- Develop and deliver compelling proposals to new customers.
- Forecast and track key metrics related to prospecting, sales activity and account management.
- Prepare and deliver regular reports on opportunity status and next steps via Salesforce.
- Once the new accounts are closed, manage the accounts including the identification and closure of expansion opportunities and related renewal pipeline working with Customer Success Managers.
- Support assigned resellers working with Marketing from a sales enablement perspective.
- Enjoys prospecting for new customers and creating new relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders in new accounts.
- Comfortable learning complex software and providing product demonstrations to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including C-level presentation skills.
- Ability to navigate complex customer organizations and manage difficult conversations.
- Excellent work ethic and a history of getting things done.
- Organized, adaptable, execution-oriented, and data-driven.
- High energy, self-motivated, and team-oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in sales.
- Experience with outbound lead generation tools such as SalesLoft, Yesware, LinkedIn Navigator and ZoomInfo.
- Experience working with SaaS solutions and managing recurring revenue.
- Proficient in building and delivering compelling proposals and presentations.
- Proficient with managing accounts and building reports and dashboards using Salesforce.
- Experience with quoting tools such as Salesforce CPQ.